Sunday, September 19, 2010

Déjà vu ... or just being lazy

For those readers of this blog who have been following my writing for more than 2 years, you may remember this entry and this entry where I promise to blog more frequently. But as my schedule was constantly changing, I could not find the time (or motivation) to write on a regular basis.

As you may recall, I had mentioned that I have been doing my practicum at a public health evaluation/IT company. The 8-month full-time work term ended at the end of August but I am staying on, indefinitely, as a part-time employee both because I very much enjoy working there and also because my work is hard to transfer to someone else.

Remember that university course I mentioned that required me to keep a regular blog? Well, because I got accepted for the practicum, I had to drop that course and take it at a later time. And coincidentally, that time happens to be now. So this time around, it looks like I will be blogging more regularly—on an average of 1 to 2 posts a week.

So stay tuned.

No comments: